Friday, December 13, 2013

Employee spotlight: Cecily Magee

Cecily Magee 

Cashier
McCurley Integrity Subaru/Mazda

If you have been into the parts or service department at our Subaru/Mazda store lately, there is no way you didn't meet miss Cecily Magee. Cecily is our friendly cashier. But she does so much more for her co-workers and customers than just help them pay for their transactions. Anyone who has ever met Cecily would tell you that on a friendly scale of 1 to 10, she is at a 12.5. She loves what she does and she loves helping her customers and co-works any way she can. She has a knack for brightening up anyone's day. We sat down and asked Cecily a couple questions because if you don't know her yet, you should definitely put it on your list of things to do at McCurley.


McCurley: Are you from the Tri Cities?
Cecily: No, I am actually from Oregon. I came to the Tri-Cities for College.

McCurley: How long have you been at McCurley?
Cecily: Actually today is my one year anniversary.

McCurely: What do you do at McCurley?
Cecily: I am the cashier at the Subaru/Mazda store. I help customers with their transactions in the parts and service department.

McCurley: What is something our customers might not guess about you?
Cecily: I absolutely love the mountains. There is no place I would rather be... except for McCurley of course ; )

McCurley: What 3 words best describe you?
Cecily: 
  1. Optimistic: There is no problem too big when you put your head to it.
  2. Spontaneous: The best day is one that looks a little different than yesterday
  3. Adventures: Life belongs to though who go out and take it.


McCurley: What do you like most about working at McCurley?
Cecily: I love the variety of customers I see and the work I do.

McCurley: What is your dream vehicle?

Cecily: That is easy. A 2013 Black Chevy 2500... Lifted of course. 


No comments:

Post a Comment