Friday, October 4, 2013

Featured Employee: Desiree Purdy

McCurley Integrity Dealerships is proud to bring back its featured employee Friday with Desiree Purdy. For a year and a half Desiree has been a key member of our top notch admin team. If you have called in to McCurley, chances are you have spoken with Desiree. She always has a smile on her face that customers can hear over the phone. She keeps the office fun and exciting with an infectious laugh and a great attitude. We can always count on her to get the job done. Weather it is taking care of a customer, putting together a report, or helping with a miscellaneous project, she does it all with excellence and enthusiasm unmatched by most millennials. Here is a little peek inside the mind of this administrative marvel.
 
Q: Where do you spend most of your time outside of work?
A: As a Biology major I stay pretty busy with homework.   When I am not studying, I am spending time with my close friends and family.
 
Q: Where are you from?
A: I am originally from Mabton. Even though I am from a small town, I have always felt more like a city girl. The Tri-Cities seemed like a logical move after high school.
 
Q: What do you want to do when you graduate?
A: I haven’t decided. I originally wanted to go in to pharmaceuticals when I started my Biology major.  Right now I am thinking I might just want to be rich and famous. I am shooting for something between Real Housewives and Keeping up with the Kardashians.
 
Q: What does Integrity mean to you?
A: I think it is simpler than some people make it. You should just treat people the way you would want to be treated. The rest tends to take care of itself.
 
Q: If you cold drive any car from McCurley, what would it be?
A: Definitely the Cadillac CTS, because it matches my personality. Flashy but sophisticated.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment